Coordination, Preparedness and Planning
- Hanoi Declaration on “Animal and Pandemic Influenza: The Way Forward”
- Call for Action: WHO, IFRC, OCHA and UNICEF
Working with partners such as the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, NGOs and civil society to support governments and communities to reduce the impact from the pandemic (H1N1) 2009.
- WHO recommendations for the post-pandemic period. Briefing note 23. WHO. August 2010.
- Surveillance recommendations for Member States in the post-pandemic period, WHO. August 2010.
Planning and Preparedness
- Infection prevention and control in health care for confirmed or suspected cases of pandemic H1N1 (2009) and influenza-like illnesses. WHO. December 2009.
- Whole-of-Society Pandemic Readiness: Highlights: Guidelines on how Governments should prepare for Pandemic Influenza in areas other than human and animal health. WHO. 2009.
- Pandemic influenza preparedness and response. WHO. 2009.
- Pandemic influenza preparedness in low resource communities, WHO. 2009.
- Human rights considerations with respect to pandemic influenza, UNICEF. 2009.
- Pandemic influenza preparedness and mitigation in refugee and displaced populations. WHO guidelines for humanitarian agencies, WHO. 2008.
- Reducing excess mortality from common illnesses during an influenza pandemic. WHO guidelines for emergency health interventions in community settings. October 2008.